Skip to content
- Description: Construct a two story LEED Gold 12,000SF rehabilitation center in a joint-venture partnership.
- Location: Martinez VA Medical Center
- Client: Department of Veterans Affairs
- Architect: Ratcliff Architects
- Value: $15MM
- Scope: The work consisted of multi-disciplinary ground up construction of a new 2 story Steel Framed building. Work included demolishing three existing buildings, construction of blast walls, HVAC, plumbing, security, electrical, finishes, sitework, and landscape irrigation. The site includes and architectural soil nail wall, bridge and elevator access to the second story.